At Roaming Cooking we love our products and we want you to love them too; if an item hasn’t met your expectations, we'll buy it back. We also understand that some items can be deemed unsuitable after purchase. All you need to do is contact us and we’ll work out the best solution with you.
Want to speak to us now? Please email email@example.com and we'll figure out the best solution.
As a consumer, you are entitled to the benefit of statutory consumer guarantees in respect of items purchased from Roaming Cooking. Roaming Cooking will, at all times, honor its obligations under consumer guarantees in accordance with United States Consumer Law.
If you have any problem with a product that:
– You believe is defective or faulty
– Does not match the description or sample provided
– Is not fit for purpose advertised
You have a period of 3 years from date of retail purchase to return it to Roaming Cooking along with proof of purchase for assessment. Subject to that assessment we will offer a full refund or replacement. Please note that sometimes our assessment will include consultation with the manufacturer which can take some time.
If you believe you have a faulty or damaged good, please contact us and we will help you through the process of returning the item to us for assessment.
It does not apply to the following:
1. Damages caused by accident, negligence, or improper care
2. Usage and storage of improper material not intended for household usage
3. Industrial or commercial application
4. General wear and tear
5. Staining and scorched marks due to reheating in the microwave